Saturday, July 23, 2016

Ya Momino wazifa benefits (fazilat)

Ya Momino wazifa benefits and fazilat: I have been practising this powerful wazifa for the past few months, and have seen how it can transform my situation. Personally, I don't treat Islamic wazaif as a get-rich-quick scheme or a magic pill that we expect to produce results overnight - I like to dwell on each name of Allah (Asma ul Husna) and ponder over its meaning and then use that name according to its attribute in my prayer.
The biggest benefit I have received by reciting Ya Momino is peace in my spiritual and physical aspects of life. Mental peace is very important for us as this is what keeps us in touch with the reality. When you pray to Allah, use the name and expand your dua around it and you will be surprised with the results it will bring. Ya Momino meaning in Urdu 

No comments:

Post a Comment