Friday, October 16, 2020

3 short prayers to gain assertiveness

 Sent by Roger Atkins


Prayer # 1

Dear Loving God thank You for allowing me to come to You for help, power and mercy. My words may not be enough but Your wisdom and knowledge encompasses my limitations. You know that I am afraid to say no to people and this causes me trouble in many ways.

Lord, give me confidence so that I am not afraid to speak my mind. I want You to give me healthy assertiveness that enables me to create the life of power, mercy, intelligence and growth

Prayers for assertiveness


Prayer # 2

Dear God, I am tired of being shy and afraid to speak up for myself. Please give me the faith to stand up for myself. I need it because I want to utilize the potential and abilities You have blessed me with. Please save me from getting taken advantage of and remove weakness from my heart.


Prayer # 3

Lord Your are Gracious. You are the only source of real confidence and assertiveness. Help and strengthen me. Give power of assertiveness to me so that my weakness may be turned to strength.

Ameen


No comments:

Post a Comment