Friday, May 25, 2018

Islamic Prayer Dua For Parents

Islamic Duas and Prayers for Parents: 

Islamic prayer for parents or you can say dua for parents is only blessing in Islam that we love, we care and we respect our parents. And ask for their happiness and their good health in prayers is only happens in my beautiful religion ISLAM. Islam is a complete religion which tells each and everything about our lives it include prayers, family affairs, how to deal with family members; parents, siblings, children, husband and wife, neighbours and in fact non Muslims. Here I'm going to discuss about Islamic prayers for parents.

Here is the beautiful prayer “Ya Allah, forgive me my sins and those are of my parents, and have mercy upon them as they had mercy upon me when I was small.”

Allah says in Quran:”And we have enjoined upon man (to be dutiful and good) to his parents. His mother bore him in weakness and hardship, and his weaning is in two years- give thanks to me and to your parents. Unto me is the final destination. 
                                     Quran (surah luqman: 14)





Another beautiful verse of Quran: surah 14- Ibrahim: Verse 41:”OUR LORD, forgive me and my parents and the believers the day the account is established.






Surah al-ashfaq, 46:15-16
وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا حَتَّى إِذَا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَبَلَغَ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً قَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ
Now (among best of the deeds which) we have enjoined upon man is goodness towards his parents. In pain did she give him birth; and her bearing him and his utter dependence on her took thirty months. And so, when he attains to full maturity and reaches forty years, he (that is righteous) prays:”o my Sustainer! Inspire me so that I may forever be grateful for those blessings of thine with which Thou hast graced me and my parents, and that I may do what Is right (in a manner) that will meet thy goodly acceptance; and grant me righteousness in my offspring (as well).verily, unto thee have I turned in repentance: for, verily, I am of those who have surrendered themselves onto thee!”
 

Surah al-isra 17:23
وَقَضَى رَبُّكَ أَلاَّ تَعْبُدُواْ إِلاَّ إِيَّاهُ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا إِمَّا يَبْلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ الْكِبَرَ
أَحَدُهُمَا أَوْ كِلاَهُمَا فَلاَ تَقُل لَّهُمَا أُفٍّ وَلاَ تَنْهَرْهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوْلاً كَرِيمًا
And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but Him, and do well to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them(so much as)”ugh”nor chide them, but (always)speak to them reverent speech.

Dua for parents 1

Dua for parents 2
Islam ranks the obedience to parents second only to God. The extent to which one has to regard his parents and obey them in peculiar only to Islam. None shall even raise his voice higher than the voice of his parents- nor look towards them eye to eye- nor walk in advance of them-nor address them with their names. Nothing shall be done disrepute or blame on them and if they be believers, the children should pray for their salvation, and if they be disbelievers, they might be gently invited towards the right believe and goodness. If man cannot venerate the ones responsible in bringing him in this world, he will never be able to acknowledge truly the only one creator of all mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment