Friday, March 11, 2016

Top news TV channels in Pakistan

Geo TV is one of the leading Urdu news channels in Pakistan and it has been ranked as the most viewed TV by far as most of the surveys point out to a growing number of audience.
This list shows channels' ranking for 2015, but I think people still find GEO news as the top news channel for several reasons. SAMA News has definitely surprised everyone as it made a fast progress in a short period of time.
Despite a number of bans the channel has faced since its inception, there has been a gradual progress as the chart shows. ARY News that once ruled the prime time has now been pushed down to number four. Watch Live TV. TV channels online.
What is your favourite news channels of Pakistan? If you ask me, I am sick and tired of all of them and I think they feed on sensationalism. I no longer call them news channels. Probably infotainment is the right word.


No comments:

Post a Comment