Friday, March 25, 2016

Surah Rahman recitation benefits

Asslaamoalaikum brothers and sisters, I am back with benefit series and today the Surah I am going to share with you is very important and is known to almost every Muslim as it is usually mentioned, recited and discussed more than most of the other Surahs of the Holy Quran.
Benefits of reciting Surah Rahman: Surah Rahman is best when it comes to making our halal wishes come true.
Method:  Recite the Surah one time daily for eleven days straight. Keep your wish (desire) in your mind while recitation.
Surah Rahman recitation benefits

If you have other Surah benefits in the form of text or even videos, please feel free to share with us, we will publish them here for people to read and get benefits from them. I will start sharing benefits of Quran Surah on a regular basis. I am sorry I have not been able to stay in touch but this month is going to a get a lot tougher as I have so much to complete regarding Surah benefits. Stay blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment