Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Surah Naas benefits

Islamic healing: Today I am sharing with you benefits of reciting Surah Naas. Surah Al-Naas is the last Surah of The Holy Quran and has multiple benefits. Like Surah Falaq, Al-Naas also focuses on sharr of humans and shaitaan (devil). Another major threat, evil eye (nazr e badd) is also addressed when Surah Naas is recited on a regular basis.
I think we need to stress the importance of self-healing that Islam teaches us. It is wise to go see a practitioner to end magic (jadu, sihr), but it is far important for the patient to take action on their own. We have seen that people who go to these practitioners (Amil and Rohani consultants) usually end up becoming their permanent customers. Money is a good motive. I am not suggesting that you should not consult anyone. It depends on the severity of the problem. Most of the patients can heal themselves just by reciting Surah Falaq and Naas on a daily basis. 
Benefits of reciting Surah Naas English Urdu
Surah Naas Urdu tafseer

Most of the Amils know the effectiveness of Surah Naas and Falaq and they know these two Surah can eliminate black magic, evil eye and jealousy quicker than any other method, but they never guide their patients to complete cure as it will stop the flow of money that come in the form of regular fees. Don't get me wrong. I have been the victim of these self-taught Jadu-busting molvis and Amil. But I was forced to reconsider things. I was not getting anywhere because they kept stalling me saying my enemies were committed and they caste fresh spells every time I had the old ones broken. So, the money kept flowing into their pockets. I did a Istakhara and got my answer. Surah Falaq and Naas is the remedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment