Monday, June 22, 2020

Gratitude prayer for mortgage loan approval

"Dear God, nobody is more merciful and more generous than You as You already shower Your countless blessings upon me. I sincerely thank You for all the existing blessings, favor and relief You are giving me through Your mercy and love. I am also sorry for not being as much thankful as I should be. Forgive me for my thankless attitude toward You.

"Dear Lord, I sincerely beg You to soften the hearts and minds of loan officers as I really need to have a mortgage loan approved. I need a house but I am being held up by loan approval. Please help me have my own house. You are more powerful and more compassionate than credit unions, lenders and underwriters as they are humans like me who may not truly understand my position. Your abundance never runs out."

Prayer for loan approval fast

Thank Lord in advance for loan approval 

Please reader, having read the prayer, spend about two minutes thanking God in advance for loan approval. Close your eyes and imagine how you will be thanking God in reality when you finally get a call from your credit union or lender that your application has been approved.

Don't hesitate to express your love and appreciation for Lord. Hear yourself thank Him. Imagine the loan officer breaking it to you that you have been approved for mortgage.


No comments:

Post a Comment