Dua for Health

Assalam-0-Alikum Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam. Hope you guys are in good health with faith and Islamic practices intact. In this post, I am sharing with you another great and treasured dua for asking good health. After Emaan (faith), Health is the biggest blessing from Allah(SWT) that He bestows upon the people. One should always seek and ask for good health as sickness and disease are unnatural to life. All Muslims should seek good health from Allah (SWT) by reciting the dua below: 
Dua for Asking Good Health

Dua/Prayer For Good Health
Transliteration: allaahumma aafini fee badanee, allaahumma aafini fee sam,ee, allaahumma aafini fee baSaree, laa illaaha ilaa ant. 

English Translation: O Allah! Make my body health. Make my hearing healthy. Make my eyesight healthy. There is no God but You. 

Is there any requirement or condition for doing this dua? Many people on the internet ask for permission before doing certain wazifas. However, for authentic duas extracted from authentic Hadiths, there is no need to ask for permission to anyone. Duas that are prayed in good faith and with strong belief in the oneness of Allah (SWT) are sure to bring positive and miraculous results by the grace of Allah.  Pray regularly, do charity and ask Allah for good health. 







Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HER, BUT HER MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND SHE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HER MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;.... DREBORESPELLCASTER@HOTMAIL.COM .......WEBSITE .. DREBORESOLUTIONHOME.WEBS.COM

    ReplyDelete