Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Islami Dua: Cure constipation real quicker

Here is an email question we received from a visitor:
I have been having a constipation problem for the past few months and the problem arises every 15 days or so. Is there any dua for constipation relief as I have even used medicines and pills but nothing seems to work on my stomach problem. Need an easy dua.
The dua and its method mentioned below has helped a lot of people with constipation problem. We have even shared it to our blog before. For your convenience we are sharing the method once again.
Method:
1) Recite Surah Qadr fourteen times 
2) Blow on water and drink 
Dua for constipation problem and relief

Jamil Ahmed's email message from Karachi: "My constipation problem disappeared after I started practising this dua and I am so happy. Every single problem first occurs on a spiritual level and then it manifests on a physical plane (your body). That being said, using medicine or not using medicine is not an issue for me now as I cure many of my health problems with strong dua. Give a lot of thanks to Allah and your every problem will vanish like it never existed."

No comments:

Post a Comment