Australia can be an ideal place if you want to work as a nurse or a midwife. There is still a great demand for nurses and dentists down under—and if you have what it takes to get a job as a nurse, you will be welcomed with open arms.
Encouraging thing is that most of the candidates who apply for nursing jobs in Australia are luck in the sense that they don’t have much trouble looking for work in the country—given its better economy and small population.
* Get registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (http://www.ahpra.gov.au/Registration.aspx)
* In order to know the registration standards, please visit http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/Registration-Standards.aspx
General criteria for registration
* Ability to speak English fluently
* Qualification must meet current requirements
* Candidates' qualification will be assessed by government and upon approval they can proceed to registration.