Thursday, October 13, 2016

Dua for pain in legs and knee

Dua for pain in legs and knees: This dua is the best cure for all kinds of pain and your leg pain will go away if you recite this dua with one hundred percent faith plus consistency.  I have made my leg and knee pains disappear in like 10 minutes, but as always, faith is the key here.
Dua for pain in legs and knees


Here is the English transliteration of dua for pain in legs, knees and ankle. This is an easy-to-comprehend trasnliteration intended for helping you pronounce the Arabic text the right way. "Tangon ke dard ki dua" for those who speak and read Urdu and Hindi language. This dua has been recited by millions of Muslims around the world as it is authentic and is mentioned in Hadiths.
A reader sent us a message sharing her experience: "I had pain my legs and when I recited this dua for about 15 minutes straight, the pain started to lessen. 'Tangon me dard ke lye is se behtar dua nahi," as he put it.



No comments:

Post a Comment