Saturday, February 6, 2016

Dua for house protection

Here is a dua for protecting your house. Whether you are constructing a new house or have decided to move in a different home, you need this dua now. Are you worried about your house protection and you need to reassure yourself that there is nothing to be afraid of, then this Dua is the answer to your worry. It is a very powerful remedy for those of you who want to keep their houses safe and free from all kinds of evil and even black magic. Most importantly, the dua will protect your house from malicious magic attacks and evil eye from jealous people.
One of my friends who is an avid researcher on Islamic stuff and he regularly writes for Ubqari sent me this dua, saying he practically saw its benefits. Although it is not wise to sound surprised at how effective a dua is, as every single thing told by Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and Allah. But we sometimes need to stress the importance as we being Muslims aren't that strong in our eemaan (faith) and we need to be constantly reminded of how safe it is to put our trust in Allah and the guidance mentioned in Quran and Hadiths.
Dua for house protection Arabic Urdu

I used to worry a lot before I moved in the house I am currently living in, but the friend at Ubqari sent me a mail that had this dua and I was like what caused him to do that as I had been wondering where I could get my hands on a dua like this. It was good coincidence and I started reciting the dua right away.

After I started practising the dua, I started noticing lots of good things as many of the problems that I had been facing regarding my house (rent issues, billing issues and my landowner's constant diatribe due to some reasons), but then this dua literally protected me and my house. I advice you to recite this dua on a regular basis. If you could put this up at your room's wall or place it in a place where you can see it frequently (pasted on the fridge, kitchen cabinet or other open places). Start making this dua your habit from today. Good luck. Remember me in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment